Thursday 5 December 2013

Production Log - Thurday 5th Decemeber

Yesterday I completed my photo-shoot. overall I think this went really well and I was able to get a wide range of different shots of my models for my magazine. I made sure that when I was taking the photos I took them portrait and also ensured the camera focuses properly. When doing my photo-shoot I found that the different outfits and poses worked really well allowing me to now have a wide range of shots to choose for my magazine. I also found that my main prop being the bubbles worked really well and gave me some really effective photos that would make my magazine look interesting to the reader. Whilst doing my photo-shoot I got someone to take a few photos of me taking the pictures of my models and also a couple of videos in which this shows that all the photos have been taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment