Thursday 13 February 2014

Production Log - 13th February 2014

In the past few lessons I have gained feedback for my magazine from the rest of the class. I have been able to make these changes to my magazine which means it now looks a lot better and a lot more professional. Some of the changes I have made includes; adding a banner to the top of each page and a small pink line at the bottom of each page, changing one of my images so that it is now a more close up image.

 In addition to this I have been able to complete all of my evaluation questions. For these questions I have gone into detail about the work that I have done focusing on each of the evaluation questions. I have been able to express my answers through a range of different ways including, text, prezi, slideshare, and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment