Tuesday 22 October 2013

Production Log - 22/10/13

Production Log - 22nd October 2013
In the past week of media I have been working on my research and planning for my coursework. I have created a survey which I will be getting people to fill out within the next few lessons. I used a range of questions on this which will help me when I make my magazine. I then researched on the different mast heads. I got a range of popular mastheads which will has helped me to see how they have been designed and the different font types. Furthermore by doing this it will help me when I come to make my masthead as I would have been able to see the standard I would have to make it so that it looks as professional as possible. After doing this I researched more into the names and what the magazine suggests. Also in this research task I found out about the institution which has been used and why this has been used. As one of my tasks I researched the different institutions. I found out about the institution and what magazines have been produced from the institution. When I come to do my proposal I included about my target audience, my genre, and other key things such as the institution that I would use. The most recent task I have completed is the analysis of 3 existing double page spreads. By doing this it has allowed me to see the typical layout of a double page spread and will allow me to know how best to make my double page spread when I come to make it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment