Monday 3 March 2014

Audience Feedback

To gain audience feedback I was able to present my magazine to the class. I had my magazine on the board and talked about it in detail explain why I had done things and what my opinions on things were. As the purpose of this was to gain feedback for my magazine and therefore I was able to get the rest of the class to contribute in my discussion. I was able to get the classes opinions on different things I had done and the things that I was unsure able I was able to find out what the rest of the class thought and then able to change this. I also made a audience feedback questionnaire which I gave out at the end of my presentation which had a range of different questions which would allow me to see what I had done well and what needed improving. Here is an example of one of the audience feedback sheets filled out.

Audience Feedback Survey: Click here to take survey

When I had completed my magazine I created an online question in which this would allow me to gain more feedback for my magazine. I got 5 people to complete my questionnaire which would be enough to gain information on what I need to improve. This is my results:

For the first question I am able to see that  people found the image the most attractive and the sellines the leas attractive.



For the second question this is the comments I received:





For the third question I am able to see that the 3rd double page spread was the favourite.








For my fourth question about the overall magazine I could see that most people said they thought my magazine was a 9+.








From the 5th question I can see that everyone would by my magazine.



This is what feedback I received for question 6:


 
For my final question about the cost for my magazine I can see that everyone would agree that the price is suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment