Thursday 6 March 2014

Production Log - 06/03/14

After looking at the final draft of my magazine I got one more set of feedback and decided to change some aspects of the magazine. On the front cover I wanted the image to go over the top of the masthead but below the banner at the top of the page. I also wasn't sure about the image I had on the front of the magazine and therefore have decided to change this and edit it more using Photoshop. I wanted the picture to look more professional looking and therefore when I cut the image out in Photoshop I will focus more on her hair. I will also add eyelashes like I did in the previous image. I also will make the banner at the top of the page smaller as well as the bottom of the page, and where her name is at the bottom of the page I will change this to centre aligned. on the first double page spread I will also make the image black and white and will re-edit this in Photoshop to make it more professional looking.  In addition to this I will change the layout of the second page and move her name up to the top of the page with the quote next to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment