Monday 18 November 2013

Equipment

Within this prezi I have looked at the range of different equipment which I could be potentially using during the production of my music magazine. For each of the equipment peices which I have highlighted in the prezi I have explained what the equipment is and how I would be using this when making my magazine. Completing this task it has allowed me to throughly think about how I will be using the equipment so that when I come to completing my photoshoot I will know exactly what equipment I need and the reasons why I need it. I have also explained the softwares on the computer which I will be using when making the magazine. This has given me a much more in depth understanding of the softwares as well as understanding how I will be using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment