Monday 11 November 2013

Production Log - 11th November 2013

Production Log – 11th November 2013
In the past few lessons on media I have worked on my props and costumes and also cover lines. Firstly I worked on the cover lines that I could possibly use for my magazine. I presented this task within a prezi document as this would allow me to clearly structure my information. I thought of a range of possible cover lines which I could use for my magazine including things relating to the music industry, fashion, and makeup and as well celebrity gossip. I chose the cover lines I did because I thought they would be suitable for a teenage magazine. I also looked at other pop magazine examples of cover lines, for example by looking at the top of the pops magazine. I saw that on this magazine they used a range of cover lines not just to do with music but also fashion and gossip, therefore I decided it would be good to choose a range of possible cover lines.
 
secondly I worked on the props and costumes task. This required me decided the way in which I would be dressing my models for my photo-shoot and any of the props that would be used. As I am creating a pop magazine I thought it would be most suitable to make it fun and interesting for the target audience. Therefore when deciding costumes I decided that things such as dresses and skirts would be suitable as these are very girly items and this is a girl aimed magazine. In addition I decided to use fun props which would make the magazine more fun for the audience to look at. I decided that one of my props would be balloons as this could make my photos very interesting and different ensuring that it is not boring to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment