Saturday 23 November 2013

Production Log - 22nd November 2013

In the past few lessons of media I have focused on collecting the results from my survey and also location ideas. Firstly by collecting the results from my survey that I got a range of people to fill out, this enabled me to be able to see how I should make my magazine and what I should include to make it appeal to as many people as possible. My next task I completed was my location ideas. By doing this it meant that I had to find some suitable places where I could take pictures to use for my magazine. I found a range if locations such as outside within the trees, the stage, and against a wall. I thought that these locations would be suitable as they relate for the theme of my magazine being pop. I would also be able to collect a range of different camera shots in these locations which would look interesting for the audience and would also send out in my magazine showing who my models really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment