Thursday 7 November 2013

Props And Costumes


 

This slide share I have gained a wider idea of the sort of props and costumes which I will be using for my photo-shoot. By doing this it has helped me decide how I should present my models to make them suit the genre of pop music. I collected my images from a range of webpages including google, and other fashion websites. I wanted to make my models to be presented as artists which are fun and interesting therefore the clothes and props I have chosen are suitable as it will make it clear to the audience how they are presenting themselves and also what genre my magazine is. It was important to do this task so when I come to do my photo-shoot I know exactly how to present my models which will allow me to work quicker and get the shoot done first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment