Thursday 14 November 2013

Model Release

This is my model release. I have filled out this form for all 3 of my models and have got each model to sign and agree to take part in my media photo-shoot. I have had to complete a model release form in order to publish my model on my magazine. it is a legal releaase in which is signed by the model granting the permission to allow the model to be shown. Without completing a model release form this could result in civil liability for the company who publishes the magazine. In addition by getting my model to fill out a model release form this means that I am able to represent my model in the required way in which I am wanting to represent her with her agreement.
 
The first type of model release that there are is the adult release in which this is the most commonly refered to one. This release is normally intended for use by models over the age of majority. The next type is the minor release this is the model realease which is referring to the model in third person whichr requires the signatire from the parent or other guardian . If not signed by one of these people it has no legal protection to the publisher. The final release is the group rlease in which this is the modified version to the adult release which includes additional information for when more than one model is required.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment